Sunday, November 24, 2013

Truth is… A new start, but there are plenty of those to come.

Truly…
I want to share my what I am involved in and what I am wanting to get involved in.


Truth is…
I have a hard time sitting and posting what I feel when I am feeling it, and for some reason having a blog on my website that involved me encoding and embedding and all of the stuff I am not good at made sharing a lot less fun for me.


Sure…
I can write.


Truth is…
I really am not a blogger.


Funny…
I have signed up for a "blogger" Blog Spot.


Truth is…
I am more of a performer, a creative being, an aspiring entertainer of sorts.

(Live the life you've always dreamed of, be fearless in the face of adversity, never stop learning, be true to who you are, recognize, the beauty that surrounds you, be the architect of your own destiny, this life is yours to CREATE.)

One day…
I would love to have a regular video blog or be involved in some sort of series whether it be acting on the big screen or a reality show on www.YouTube.com.


Truth is…
I felt this was a better route for me.

Also…
The way I have my website now makes the blog a MAIN STAGE.Not to worry though, I have transferred previous blogs.

Truth is…
It really is not.

Really...
it's more of an additive.

Truth is...
I want for my blogging experience to be more of an informative place to read about all the pieces of me I choose to share... if you so choose to click on my blog spot, rather than it be a space on my website, www.alysiamontano.com ,where I feel like a blog is really expected to be there (No duh), rather than it be more of a bonus.

Honestly… 
It might not make sense, but I feel like I can hide not posting regularly or posting very regularly if I want to.

Truth is…
It feels more about "ME" on this blog spot than it does on my website, which is weird, and again, might not make sense logistically, but that is how it feels to me. I think it might have to do with the fact that I feel like everyone else, a normal person who talks about whatever, and isn't always talking about one subject that is a part of their life, but is very much apart of their life.

Maybe…
It has to do with having to leave my page (I dunno) but I hope this is a start of opening up on a real person that exists behind the mask of "a runner", because there is more to know about me than that..

Truth is…
I have actually never really been "a runner".

My hope…
To show the multi-faceted pieces of my life that make me….

Alysia Montaño


No comments:

Post a Comment